Monday 24 October 2016

Fleet Street Post Geography

Sorry not much posted recently. I have lost track a bit but will update soon. Things may get out of sequence though.

Thinking about a book version I realise my own views may be too strong. I still think Brexit is a disaster. I do not want a second referendum any time soon but I expect opinion to change when the economy damage is obvious. Could take several years. So I will structure any long term test around this probability.

But just to test the ideas, and in the tradition of writing several opinions at once just to wind up the readers, I will think about a positive Brexit outcome. "Post Geography" seems to suggest that UK trade can be global online and things will work out well. Fleet Street itself should be an example. So I will start looking at how this works for the main news organisations.

No comments:

Post a Comment