Monday 26 February 2018

Thank You Adam Boulton but I still think there is a problem

Tweet reply from Adam Boulton lets me know that there was news about Ben Bradley in the print version of Sunday Times yesterday. Page Four top of inside column.

But I count 36 words as well as the headline. I am not surprised I missed it. Also not surprised it was not mentioned in the Marr Show paper review.

Adam Boulton also mentions two pages in News Review but i think this could have been written before the news on Saturday.

Thing is, how to compare the press space based on not very much that turned out to be fact with the actual news of a legal result?

Is there any news about resignation or questions being asked? Apart from talk of online politeness, what about competence? Who is supposed to be promoting the Conservative Party on social media? Has this episode helped?

Anyway if Adam Boulton or anyone is still reading this I would like to ask about how Corbyn was reported during the referendum. My guess is that he still did not influence much of the Labour Party communications or media contacts. The case he made in support of Remain was about worker rights, the environment, things he also mentioned today. Not much reported as I remember. The "Blame Corbyn" phase was well prepared but would anyone go back and look at the facts? It may be that some views have changed, who knows what might be said?

Faisal Islam talk with youth was a good one. Still on YouTube I think. Corbyn a bit rambling but persuasive.

No comments:

Post a Comment